Health & Wellness
Your physical and emotional health and well-being are critical for you to thrive in your academic environment and professional work. Know that we believe in you taking care of you in order to engage productively with your faculty and peers.
Check out the GPSG Resource Guide for more information and opportunities.
Health Services | Wellness Services
- Campus Health Services (CHS)
- COVID-19 resources
- Carolina Together: the University's COVID-19 information hub
- Keep Teaching: resources that will be helpful for TAs, particularly if you are teaching online.
- University guideline on face coverings and face masks
- Heels Care Network (mental health and wellness gateway)
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Psychology department community clinic
- UNC Peer2Peer counseling
- Carolina Women's Center
- UNC Health Care
- Student Wellness
- Campus Recreation
- Facilities: Aquatics, indoors, and outdoors facilities on- and off-campus
- Programs: Aquatics, climbing, fitness, intramural sports, Carolina Adventures, and sports clubs
- Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitors Bureau
- Durham Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Exploring the Triangle
- Things to do in the Triangle
- Triangle region state parks